The Daytime Family Block Party
New Year’s Eve Party – Midday is the new Midnight
11am-1.30pm Sunday 31st Decmeber 2023
JuJu’s Bar & Stage Ely’s Yard, 15 Hanbury St, London E1 6QR
£12 Walking Kids // £15 Adults // 50.00 Family Ticket for 4
All adults must be accompanied by a responsible child
All ages welcome from 6 weeks to 60
Spin Doctor & Friends
Countdown to Midday + Balloon Drop + Glitter Cannons + Graffiti Train + Hip-Hop Colouring In + Party Poppers + Face Painting + Dance competitions + Food + Full Bar + more
After our last Four NYE parties sold out weeks in advance we are back again with more from the world’s favourite daytime family block party.
Whether the proud parent of a Lil Wayne, a Missy Elliot or a whole crew of Beastie Boys and Wee Papa Girls Rappers, it may be a little while since you celebrated New Year’s Eve on the dance-floor. Kids make it a little tricky to see the new year in quite the fashion you would have of old.
FUN DMC, the daytime family block party are here to change that. Midday is the new midnight! We are counting down to 12pm in stead of am and will be celebrating with a kid friendly balloon drop, glitter cannons and a load of party poppers at our very first New Year’s Eve party.
FUN DMC founder and resident Spin Doctor will be spinning alongside DJ Matman while mums and dads can grab a drink and shake a leg to the anthems they love and miss we have loads of dance competitions to engage the kids as well as activities for even the quietest of wall flowers.
For more info please contact… email@example.com
INFO / FAQs:
1. Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
2. Everyone requires a ticket no matter their age. All kids under 16 require child tickets, children over 16 require adult tickets
3. Strictly no adults admitted unless accompanying a child/children and there is a maximum of three adults per child. NB – ALL ADULTS NEED TO HAVE A VALID TICKET AS WELL AS CHILDREN!
4. Soft play areas are used at your own risk and under your own supervision.
5. Our venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drink.
6. Tickets are non-refundable are and can not be resold.
7. Please only bring pushchair if absolutely necessary. Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor incase of tripping. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
8. For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
9. Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
10. Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
11. Expect club lighting in a club environment.
12. By attending, you give permission for FUN DMC to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us via our Facebook page.