Whether the proud parent of a Lil Wayne, a Missy Elliot or a whole crew of Beastie Boys and Wee Papa Girls Rappers, FUN DMC is the jam for you and yours. A real block party experience designed with both parents and children in mind with areas to dance (obviously), practice your graffiti, play with our super-fly Hip-Hop fancy dress, or just chill and enjoy a drink. So grab your ‘kid and play’!
Since it’s launch in December 2014 FUN DMC has grown from strength to strength rocking not only our monthly parties at Rich Mix but special events including Camp Bestival, Jamie Oliver’s Big Feastival, Royal Albert Hall, Southbank Centre’s Imagine Festival and with our pals Mother’s Meeting.
If you are wise enough to have joined us already then you know what to expect. If not then get ready for with a child friendly block party spinning Hip-Hop, Funk, & Disco and block party anthems. Naturally we’ll be keeping it clean so there’ll be something for everyone whether they’re ’1 Foot High & Rising’ or an OG B-Boy/Fly Girl.
Resident founder Spin Doctor (The Doctor’s Orders) is a dad deeply entrenched in the music scene having promoted and DJed many of London’s best events since 2005.
For more information, bookings photos, interviews, etc please contact…
FAQ’s / INFO:
- All kids under 16 require child tickets, kids of 16+ require adult tickets.
2. No adults admitted unless accompanying a child/children and there is a maximum of three adults per child. NB – All adults and kids must have a valid ticket.
3. Tickets are non-refundable are and can not be resold.
4. Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
5. Our events are often very busy with hundreds and in attendance.
6. Most venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drinking.
7. Please only bring pushchair if absolutely necessary. Buggies should never be taken onto the dance floor in case of tripping. Buggies parked at own risk.
8. For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
9. Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
10. Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
11. Expect club lighting in a club environment.
12. By attending, you give permission to be photographed and/or videoed the for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
13.If wanting to book a group or use FUN DMC for a birthday please get in touch email@example.com
PREVIOUS CLIENTS INCLUDE