The Daytime Family Block Party
1pm-3.30pm Sunday 28th November 2021
Colours, Hoxton Square, London N1 6NU
All adults must be accompanied by a responsible child!
Jazzie B (Soul II Soul)
Spin Doctor (The Doctor’s Orders)
Soft Play Room || Give Aways || Dance Competitions || Graffiti Train ||
Hip-Hop Colouring In || Photo Booth || Food Served All Day || Full Bar || FUN DMC Stall & more…
Please contact us for table & group reservations – firstname.lastname@example.org
FUN DMC the original and best daytime family block party is back and this time we are joined by our favourite guest the legendary Jazzie B of Soul II Soul.
Soul II Soul founder and UK dance music legend Jazzie B has done so much for the homegrown scene that even the queen has seen fit to honour him with an OBE! He is joined by FUN DMC founder so expect floor filling Hip-Hop, Disco, RnB and so much more.
While mums and dads can grab a drink and shake a leg to the anthems they love and miss we have loads of dance competitions to engage the kids as well as activities for even the quietest of wall flowers.
Make sure you grab your tickets early as these events are selling out time after time!
For those new to us – WELCOME!
FUN DMC is the daytime family block party for those too old or too young to go clubbing. We play the music you love from back in the day while giving your kids a chance to dance, play and even have a scratch on the decks while you enjoy family time and maybe a cheeky drink.
For more info please contact… email@example.com
INFO / FAQs:
1. Please note parents / carers are responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
2. All kids under 16 require child tickets, children over 16 require adult tickets
3. Strictly no adults admitted unless accompanying a child / children and there is a maximum of four adults per child. NB – ALL ADULTS NEED TO HAVE A VALID TICKET AS WELL AS CHILDREN!
4. Soft play areas are used at your own risk and under your own supervision.
5. Our venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drinking.
6. Tickets are non-refundable are and cannot be resold.
7. Please only bring pushchair if necessary. Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor in case of tripping. We provide a buggy parking area where possible. Buggys are parked at own risk.
8. For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
9. Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
10. Music played will be family friendly ‘Radio’ versions.
11. Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
12. Expect club lighting in a club environment.
13. By attending, you give permission for FUN DMC to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us.